cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimbrigid
New Member - Level 1

Switching authenticator apps?

Hi there! I use Concur Travel for work. I initially set it up through Google Authenticator, but I'd like to switch it over to Twilio. Is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kimbrigid Hello!  Yes, you can use Twilio for this.  You can remove your Google Authenticator and add the Twilio for the authentication.  

• The following are authenticator apps that can be used for 2FA: Duo Mobile, Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Twilio Authy Authenticator, etc. You might need to confirm which authenticators are approved for your company by checking with your company's IT department.
  • If you are having trouble generating a code, reach out to your IT department. 
  • There is no option to disable this functionality; therefore, all users need to enroll in the 2FA unless the company has SSO (Single Sign On).

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimbrigid in addition to what @MelanieT provided, you will need your site administrator to reset your 2FA. That way when you go to sign in, the system will see you as not being set up on 2FA and provide you a QR code.

I should mention that resetting the 2FA is only if you don't have a way of seeing the original QR code you used to set up 2FA on the Google Authenticator app. I'm looking in my app and I don't see a way to view the QR code that was used, so I would have your site admin reset your 2FA.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.