cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavisWeitz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Request the ability to selectively restore specific tables in our test environment from Production

Hello,

We recently had an issue in Concur following a test site restore from production which led to this request. We know that currently Concur is only able to restore the entire test site from Production but would like to see a Product Enhancement down the road that would allow us to restore specific tables in Test to match production while leaving others untouched. I have to believe we are not the only organization that could benefit from such functionality so I hope this is the correct place to raise this enhancement request. Thanks for listening to our feedback and let me know if you have any questions!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavisWeitz hello there. Enhancement requests are not submitted here, but read this article to know where to go for enhancement requests: https://community.concur.com/t5/What-s-New-in-Product/New-CEI-Program/ba-p/27025

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.