cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hatim
Occasional Member - Level 1

Removing an Email

Hello

I know how to add an Email on my Profil but didn't figure out how to remove an Email.

My company changed the domain name, i did add the new one but want to get rid of the old one

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hatim see my screenshot below. 

Edit_Email.jpg

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hatim

Thanks Kevin for your note. The problem is that i don't have the pencil on the Email 1 ( see snapshot ) . i tried on different browser 

Capture.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hatim Hmmm, that's odd. Maybe there is a setting somewhere to allow editing. I guess for now, you will just need to deactivate the verifification. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NoahRhein

Hi Kevin, I have the same issue but Concur started sending expense updates to my personal email and I can't have that.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NoahRhein Expense updates are sent to the email you have listed on your SAP Concur profile. You'll need to check with whomever is your company's SAP Concur Administrator. 

The other option is if you log in to SAP Concur, go to Profile in the upper right corner. Select Profile Settings. On the next screen that appears, under Expense Settings, click Expense Preferences. This screen allows you to control some emails you receive from SAP Concur. Just uncheck the box about receiving email about Status changes to expense reports.

If you are still receiving emails after this, they might be the email reminders that you cannot opt out of, which means your site admin will need to update your email on your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey