cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hannahlawrence
Occasional Member - Level 3

Regarding New Home Page

Hello All!

The new home page is now able to be enabled but the real question is, how can we change the bright sun image? 

7 REPLIES 7
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

lol I was thinking the same thing! Would be nice to be able to change it to something relating to our company. I haven't found a way to do it yet, but I also didn't try very hard.. maybe they will let us change it once it's fully rolled out 🤞

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hannahlawrence not sure this will be an option. It's like the SAP Concur Sign in page, it has default images that appear that cannot be edited. I am not 100% sure this won't be an option, but since everyone is seeing the same image, it leads me to believe it isn't something that can be changed. Maybe the image will rotate to something new after a while.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PaulaA
Occasional Member - Level 2

The image at the top takes up quite a bit of screen real estate.  Perhaps we can suggest that Concur can minimize it a bit.  

carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

There is a feedback option in the top right of the screen on the update banner where you can leave suggestions and your general thoughts about the update (including the image banner).

carmel_rochon_0-1724946157921.png

PaulaA

Oh yes, I definitely used that section already.  😊  I think I ran out of room to submit my "feedback". 

crystalreports
Occasional Member - Level 3

I got the sense that the intent was to relay some travel-related picture that was large enough to be calming and relaxing, so that users are happier when they are in the system. That was probably why it was never intended to allow us to use our bland corporate brand there.

Viv570

I agree with Carmel, I'd prefer to have a company related image there if possible.