cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sue1222
New Member - Level 1

Password Reset Issues

I click on the "Forgot Password?" button but I never receive an email to complete the process.  I do not know who to contact.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sue1222 hello there. Two main reasons you might not receive an email are:

1. The username you entered isn't your SAP Concur username/Log In ID. Most people enter their email address into this field, but their email address might not be their username/Log in ID.

2. The correct username was entered, but the email address they entered to have the reset email sent to isn't the email address associated to their SAP Concur profile.

For security reasons, the system cannot tell you if the wrong username or email address was used as this provides someone trying to access your account with information that could help them gain access.

There is a third reason and that would be your email address was not whitelisted. You would have no way of knowing this. You might want to check with your IT department to see if they can help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
scoathy
Routine Member - Level 1

Last week the forgot password tool was not working for our entire organization.

escalated to Convur Support and they resolved it. Unsure what the problem was.