cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Protocol
Occasional Member - Level 1

OKTA toggle off password

I have recently added Okta as my SSO to concur.  What I wanted to know is if I can easily toggle off then back on the normal password login. If I do toggle it off does that have any password ramifications or will the same passwords still be stored in concur so I can just allow the users back if the Okta integration runs into issues.

I know this is more of an admin question but I am waiting for approval to join the admin group so I have decided to ask for help here.

1 REPLY 1
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Protocol Thank you for the post. SSO can be set to optional. If your SSO is set to optional, then you and your users are able to login using SSO or with a username and password. Changing the SSO Setting to SSO Required affects both web and mobile sign-in. You may not see the option to manage your configuration settings, so you may need to reach out to your Concur Administrator or have an Authorized Support Contact submit a support case in the SAP Concur Portal.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.