cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChgoPatti
Occasional Member - Level 2

New Secure Login Process - End User Guide?

Anyone find a 'how-to' or guide we can distribute to our end users regarding the new 2FA login process?   I am sorry, but the communication from Concur has been sparse, and frankly confusing.   If it confuses me, I can only imagine the trouble our users will have this coming month end.  Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ChgoPatti Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. You can find all the resources, including the End User Setup Guide on the Concur Sign In Security Changes: Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and New Password Policy UI (SignIn ...

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahenning1011
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why does this still say "DRAFT" if the roll out has already happened? Is there a final version?

brico
Occasional Member - Level 1

@leedau It looks like the end user setup guide has been replaced with an admin-focused guide currently on DRAFT status, can the original setup guide be reinstated or a copy shared please?Concur guide.png

Amandalangton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Post your comments about 2FA on this customer-influence site

Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com)

Amanda @ Carleton University
ChgoPatti

My problem is with Concur itself, and their lack of user support - I do also have a problem that anything we post needs to be customer influence or a popularity contest in order to be considered.  We pay a healthy amount per quarter to Concur, when they make a change as big as a login process, there should be supporting docs for end users that are friendly and step by step.    Thanks again for your reply!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brico and @ahenning1011 I'm looking into this as it appears the guide was updated to include instructions for the Phase 2 release of 2FA happening in November, which I"m sure will cause some confusion as those steps talk about needing an email and receiving an email to set up 2FA. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ChgoPatti

@leedau While I appreciate all of the replies, the core of this issue is that Concur has not supplied a simple, step by step, for the 'end' user.   Not talking about the whole document, which has a lot of technical information and is honestly not very clear - but something at a glance that us admins can supply to our users/card holders for support.

I did create my own document, with screen shots, etc.  And I've had to revise it as we go during this initial period and first month end since the login change.  

I just find it ridiculous that we need to come to a community forum for support on a login change that should be basic from Concur itself.