cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acmorgan12
Routine Member - Level 1

New Homepage

Has anyone seen the new home page for their site? When we logged in today we observed no changes and no banner to toggle the new page on/off.

acmorgan12_0-1724681875600.png

17 REPLIES 17
hatchett
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same. I am seeing nothing. No changes and no "banner across the top of the home page". 

Hi @hatchett Thank you for your comment. I wanted to inform you that each phase might take a few days to implement across all SAP Concur datacenters. Thank you! 

Brett2

Agreed, same here. While Concur noted it could take a few days to reach across all the Concur datacenters, I fear of me advertising the 8/26 date that users will begin to ask why they don't see it. :). I've since tweaked my messaging. I was optimistic about logging in this morning.

rmvergara

Same here. We are still not seeing a banner today either.

Hi @rmvergara We appreciate your comment. I wanted to inform you that each phase might take a few days to implement across all SAP Concur datacenters. Thank you! 

hannahlawrence
Occasional Member - Level 3

Same here! I also really do not like that fact that we cannot set it as the home page for all users, I just feel as if this will create confusion up until it is the required homepage. 

acmorgan12
Routine Member - Level 1

It is hard to keep up with what changes are automatic, what has a toggle, which ones admins can control versus the user. Each time is unique and it makes this all the more stressful for admins.

acmorgan12
Routine Member - Level 1

Is there anyone at Concur that can provide information to us? Is this delayed? Any insight would be helpful.....

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. Here is what was communicated to us about the new home page launch:

"These changes will be rolled out gradually. It will take a few weeks for each milestone to reach all customers. For example, not all users will have the banner to enable the new home page the first day it goes live on August 26th."

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

Very interested to see what the new homepage looks like. We also don't have it yet, hoping someone who has the banner will be able to share a screenshot here! 

@carmel_rochon Jumping in here quickly to share that you can view screenshots in the release notes and preview the new SAP Concur home page in this video.

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I've just logged in and toggled the preview on.

The bright sun is hideous, very distracting and wastes so much screen real estate.  Apart from that it is not a major change but follows the usual Concur theme of huge amounts of blank space.

DeanR_0-1724820046564.png

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DeanR We appreciate the feedback! There are a few methods to share your feedback directly with us:

• On the new home page, you'll be prompted to provide feedback via a survey.
  • If you have a change that would be considered an enhancement to the design, Authorized Support Contacts can submit an Improvement Request through the Continuous Influence Sessions process.
  • If you believe you have found a bug, Authorized Support Contacts can submit a Support Case through the Customer Support Portal. If so, please include the phrase “New Concur home page”.

Feedback is how we can improve, so thank you again for sharing. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Thanks @kelseygordon01, I have provided feedback via the prompted survey.

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thanks, @DeanR We appreciate you taking the time to do that!

kelseygordon01
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @acmorgan12 Thank you for your comment. I wanted to inform you that each phase might take a few days to implement across all SAP Concur datacenters. Thank you! 

bmarieg303
Occasional Member - Level 2

I seen the option msg to sign in/ opt in but didn't have time to capture it , it is per user until Oct and each user can toggle between new and old until then.it is not admin at at adimin level.

However, when I went back into my site it was no longer there, so I am not sure how it is being rolled out within concur sites and EOT vs non EOT.