cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ViRus
Occasional Member - Level 1

DMARC - Policy

Hi,

Were currently in the process of setting up DMARC, and in that context we like to legitimate emails from SAP. 

Therefore we need SPF records and DKIM keys for SAP concur.

This is the only place it looks like we can get in touch with anyone who might help us. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ViRus hello there. Your question is quite technical in nature. In fact, it is out of my area of expertise. I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting your question there. This forum is read more by end users and not those who would have experience with what you are asking. 

To join the Admin Group, you do need to have site administrator permissions. We do verify this before admitting you to the group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ViRus hello there. Your question is quite technical in nature. In fact, it is out of my area of expertise. I suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting your question there. This forum is read more by end users and not those who would have experience with what you are asking. 

To join the Admin Group, you do need to have site administrator permissions. We do verify this before admitting you to the group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ViRus
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for the response.

I see that it seems like I'm in a kind of loop here, I need to have site administrator permissions to be able to join the Admin group - and the only thing I need is to get in contact with someone from support to be able to make this done. 
All this to only get the SPF records and DKIM keys.

Is there any from SAP support that are member here? 

I do this for a customer, so we don't have any accounts to login or contact to get in touch with "regular" support .

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ViRus can you send me a private message with the name of your customer, please? 

It is difficult to get you in touch with Support if you aren't an SAP Concur customer. I've reached out to someone to see if they can help, but you might need to have your customer reach out to Concur Support to get the help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey