cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cblack56
Occasional Member - Level 2

Manager

Is there a way to pull all employees under a manager. I have some employees that the manager is having issues with approving there expenses, but doesn't have issues with others in his queue.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
cblack56

Hi Kevin, looks like I only see Analysis. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cblack56 if you are just looking to see one manager and all the employees assigned to this manager, you can do it using Cognos reporting. When you log into SAP Concur at the top of the screen do you see an option that says "Reporting"? If so, you can access Cognos. However, you must have the correct permission to build your own report, such as the one with a manager and all those that report to them. 

Let me know if you have the Reporting option when you log into SAP Concur and we'll go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
cblack56

Hi Kevin, looks like I only see Analysis. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cblack56 that is what you want to see. Now launch Analysis using Internet Explorer. It isn't compatible with other browsers. Once Analysis opens, you will see a screen with two tabs: Public Folders and My Folders. In the right hand corner of the screen look for the word Launch. Let me know if you see an option in the Launch drop down that says Query Studio. This would mean you have permission to build your own report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cblack56

HI Kevin, I don't see Query Studio. Just Help Concur, and Help Catalog