cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zenovy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Known Traveler Info

I am a new user.

Where do I enter Known Traveler info to get thru the PreCheck line?

1 Solution

From here we can't access your system to verify. I would guess there was a missing information passing from the Travel agency booking tool. Please raise the issue within your Company system Concur or Travel administrator. They will be able to verify directly or by raising a ticket with the relevant team, in order to fix this.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Zenovy 

I would imaging your company would have provide some basic instructions, however if you go into your Concur profile you can enter most relevant details for your travel profile. I randomly search a video which from min 1:45 may be relevant for you. Let us know if you need more hints. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rl6BrDZ-8M

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Zenovy

I just checked my account. I did entered my TSA account # a month ago. However, my first trip on 4/8 did not indicate TSA PreCheck status and I had to go thru the general line. Is there any particular reason why carrier did not get TSA info and issued general boarding pass?

From here we can't access your system to verify. I would guess there was a missing information passing from the Travel agency booking tool. Please raise the issue within your Company system Concur or Travel administrator. They will be able to verify directly or by raising a ticket with the relevant team, in order to fix this.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Zenovy

I will follow your advice and let you know.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zenovy make sure you put your Known Traveler number on each of the Airline profiles as well. For example, if you are a Delta Skymiles or AA Advantage member, you will need to put your known traveler number on those profiles to ensure you get TSA Pre-Check. I don't have my known traveler number on my Concur profile, but I have it on the profiles of all my frequent traveler profiles and it works for me. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
banahna
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem. My KTN is registered with the individual airlines and when I use their system directly, I get the precheck on my boarding pass. Even though I have it in my concur profile settings, I never get the precheck stamp and I have  to unload 3 laptops ,etc. How do i get concur to apply my known travel number using your system?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@banahna I'm not sure. I know that Pre-Check isn't always guaranteed. I haven't really had any issues with Pre-Check myself and as I stated in this thread, I haven't entered my pre-check number on my SAP Concur profile. I've posted your question internally to see if there is anything you can do to increase your chance of getting pre-check when booking flights through Concur Travel.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

TSA Pre-check is only guaranteed if you pay for the service.  TSA has been reducing the number of free passes they were giving out to airline Loyalty members.  This because those who paid for Pre-check and went thru the process were vetted and those getting it for being loyalty members were not vetted at all.  Also, having the KTN on both the booking tool profile and the airline loyalty account should get you the correct status on your ticket.

Nancy Murray
Agfa