cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marinacos
New Member - Level 1

How to return the payment that was sent to me instead of credit card

I recently paid for an expense with the corporate card. I entered the expense right away. Few days later I received notification that transaction related to that expense paid with credit card. So, I submitted new report. Now, I owe $95 that I should return as it should be paid to credit card. So, my question is how can I return $95 that don't belong to me?

Thank you for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marinacos I would suggest speaking with your manager about what to do. It is possible you might just send that money to the credit card company. However, if your company is one that pays all their users' credit card statements up front, you might need to snd the payment back to your company.

That is why I suggest speaking with your manager. Different companies have different ways of handling this, so it asking internally is the best way to get the correct answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
muellerloyce
New Member - Level 1

I, too, am experiencing this issue where I am prompted to generate a statement report but have no way of doing so.

geometry dash