cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlogan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Using Callout to Post a attendee search request

I am planning to integrate the "Post a attendee search request" from Concur to one of our internal Products to get the HCP/HCO data from our database and show it in the Concur. 

I understand there is a connector which should be developed in order to accomplish this communication between Concur and our Product. 

https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/callouts/callouts-application-connectors.html

https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/callouts/post-fetch-attendee.html

Is there any more details I can get in order to completely understand how the connector should be implemented etc. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vlogan I recommend posting this question in the User Admin Group. That group has members that may have dealt with this issue. 

By the way, what product are you wanting to connect to SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vlogan

Thanks @KevinD 

We have a HCP/HCO expense reporting product for pharma companies and would like to add the feature to search HCP/HCO from Concur on to our Database. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vlogan My knowledge on this subject is limited, but I can tell you that SAP Concur itself doesn't have a list or data base of HCPs/HCOs. Most of the customers I've come across who are in the pharmaceutical or medical fields use MedPro and connect that to SAP Concur to do searches for HCPs/HCOs. I don't know if this helps or not, but that is the only option I've seen. That doesn't mean there aren't other options, but MedPro seems to be the most widely used.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vlogan

@KevinD , Instead of MedPro, Clients who have our product & SAP Concur, will use the callout to do a search for HCP/HCO in our database and use it in the SAP Concur.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vlogan gotcha. Callouts aren't my area of expertise. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey