cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Market
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Images and star rating

Dear Concur Support team,

please let me know whom to contact for uploading the actul images and hotel star ratings. Some our hotels are without any images published and some with very old ones. How to update the presentations?

thanks.

Marketa, Barceló/Occidental Hotels CZ

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Market Thank you for reaching out here.  I would suggest creating and actual Support ticket for this.  If you do not have access to create a Support ticket, just let me know and I can send you a private message with your ASC info.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Market

Dear Melanie,

I do not have access to create a Support ticket. so would be great, if you could help me with it. thanks Marketa

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Market the hotel ratings and images are not something you can change within the Concur Travel tool. That information is controlled and published by  each hotel. I'm 99.99% sure Concur Support would have said the same thing. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Market

Dear Kevin,

I am working directly in our 4 hotels of Barcelo Hotel Group in the Czech Republic and I do not have access and possibility where to update the content and photos of our hotels in Concur tool. I need the help of Concur team to do it. thanks. Marketa

Market

Dear Melanie,

I do not have access to create a Support ticket. so would be great, if you could help me with it. thanks Marketa