cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fact or Fiction -- March 2023

Hello all. It's already time for this month's Fact or Fiction. 

Please let me know what you think. Is the below statement Fact or Fiction? 

I must preface this by saying that this month's topic might only apply to a small few of you as it is related to Concur Invoice. 

Don't forget to provide an explanation for your answer. 

Fact or Fiction: Concur Invoice can automatically assign incoming Invoices (payment requests) to users. 

Tell me what you think. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fact: Concur Invoice allows site administrators to assign vendors to a user. When an Invoice comes into the system from that vendor, the Invoice will appear in that user’s My Invoices queue or be auto-assigned to that user.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fact: Concur Invoice allows site administrators to assign vendors to a user. When an Invoice comes into the system from that vendor, the Invoice will appear in that user’s My Invoices queue or be auto-assigned to that user.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD thanks you for the details. Checking if 'Routing Configuration' also does the same work but based on the hierarchy that we select and assign users. Can you provide more insight on this?

@Karthikhemadri from what I read, I think the Routing Configuration will assign the Invoice to the user based on your company's Org Units (i.e. Department, Business Unit, Cost Center, etc.).

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AB2
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Yes, if the value in your hierarchy is populated and mapped to a user the Routing Configuration will route to the user. Also, the system has a built-in hierarchy that if a Routing Configuration is in place the vendor's default employee the Routing Configuration overrides the vendor default.