cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rchang
Occasional Member - Level 1

plans@concur.com not working?

I'm trying to forward an itinerary to plans@concur.com, but keep getting a failed delivery response:

rchang_0-1640111246656.png

Is this no longer an option to have itineraries added to their profiles?  

I have already verified my email address in my profile, and I am able to email receipts successfully to receipts@concur.com.

Thanks in advance!

Robin

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchang the email address: plans@concur.com was retired back in July of this year. Going forward you can send itineraries to plans@tripit.com. You can set up a free TripIt profile and link it to your SAP Concur profile. When you log into SAP Concur, you might see a section labeled Alerts on the home screen. If you do, there might be a message about signing up for tripit. 

Let me know if you see this or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dannbrown

Does the traveler have to have a TripIt account for this to work?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dannbrown yes. If you sign in to SAP Concur, you should see an Alert section. In there you might see the option to sign up for TripIt. Using this option allows you to set up a TripIt account and link it to your SAP Concur profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dannbrown

Thanks Kevin - if a traveler doesn't want to sign up for TripIt is there a way for them to send third party bookings to Concur?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dannbrown not that I'm aware of. They should be able to go to the Travel tab and manually enter in the trip details.

May I ask, what is the purpose of them wanting their trip in SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey