cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okamneva
New Member - Level 1

Expense reports from my direct report go to my manager instead of me for approval

I have a recurring issue where expense reports from a team member reporting to me are going to my manager for approval, instead of me. What needs to be done to correct this?

4 REPLIES 4
MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello.  I'd start by contacting your Concur Administrator.  He/She may have the wrong person listed as the approver for your team members.

The other issue may be that they are going to you, but due to your company's approval timeframe, if you haven't approved them, then they get pushed up to your manager.  For example, if I submit an expense report, it goes to my manager for approval.  If he doesn't approve it within 5 days, then it goes to his manager for approval.  This keeps going up the ladder every 5 days until the report is either returned to me or approved.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@okamneva most likely what @MSteele mentioned is the issue. If you give me the name of the employee I can check to see who is listed as their default approver. Please send me the name in a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
whfane
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,  I am having the same issue and I do not know who to contact for this issue, which is how I landed here.  Can you please help me?

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

In addition to what MSteele said, make sure you're still an expense approver on your profile. 

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆