cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgecks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Reports with Posting Financial Errors for Canadian Taxes

Hi,

We've had a user that was a Canadian employee and now is a US employee, because of this, he had expense reports that failed due to the employee group/ country of residence for calculating the appropriate tax category. Even if I change the expense type and the employee group of the user, the first tax code appears for the line items purchased in Canada, rather than the non-domestic tax code.

Any suggestions on how to clear this to get it to recalculate? I have tried sending the report back to the employee and moving the charges to a new report already, changing the city of purchase and changing the expense type and nothing is triggering the change to the correct tax code.

I am the only person on our Concur team, we are currently integrating with SAP S4 Hana and I've tried everything.

Thank you, 

Laura 

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lgecks Hi!  I hope you are having a great week 🙂  I believe the only way to get this to clear would be for the user to create a new Expense Report and submit that.  Or if those reports need to stay how they are, you will need to change the user's Country and Currency back to CA and then re-submit the reports. Once they are posted, then you can change the user's info back.  

Let me know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.