cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodlyons
Occasional Member - Level 2

Email Verification Code Box Not Showing Up

Hello,

I am trying to confirm my email addresses in Concur. I receive the confirmation codes; however, the box I need to input them into in my profile does not show up. My options are to either resend or cancel. 

Thank you

Rod

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rodlyons I'm asking two people from our Authentication team. The only thing I noticed is that your main email is a gmail address and not a corporate email. I don't know if this matters or not, but hopefully my contacts can tell me something.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rodlyons

Thank you, Kevin. I do have my corporate email as an alternate and the verification box does not show up for that one either.

mattmckenna
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue as @rodlyons, I receive my Verification Code in my corporate email account (the only one listed), yet the "Enter Code" field never displays on my Profile page to enter it.

Cheers,
Matt

XJGPN
New Member - Level 1

Came here for exactly the same issue.  I'm also having an issue with 2-Factor identification as it sends me an e-mail with "Two-Factor Authentication Set Up Request," but when I click it, it just brings me back to the sign in page that forces me to request two-factor identification and then resends the e-mail.  It has me in a perpetual loop and the only information it gives me to get out of it is to contact my "program administrator at your company"... and I have no idea  who that would be. 

Not trying to hijack the thread, but since I am having the same issue as you along with a second e-mail issue with the platform, I thought they might be related. 

rodlyons

Two weeks and still no resolution. I need to verify my email addresses to complete my profile and before I can use TripIt. When I try to link my TripIt account, it tells me that I need to verify my email address. How do we get this information to those who code it? There are more people than me who are having this problem.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rodlyons apologies for the late reply. I was informed that this issue sounds like a bug and that a help ticket to Concur Support would be needed so they can track it down. I'll private message you the name of someone that shows with admin permissions.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.