cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annhannan
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Case responses from Susie

Hello All

Could someone please let me know if  Susie" who responds to anything I send to concur is a REAL person or a BOT disguised as a real person?

I suspect it is a bot, but it is very frustrating because when you see the name of a person, you believe it is a real person.

I would rather have a response from Susie-Bot

LOL

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annhannan well, if you are chatting with Concur Support I would guess it is a real person, but I cannot say for sure. 

What issues are you having? Maybe I can help. I am not a bot and my name isn't Susie. Give me a try. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annhannan are you still needing help or looking for information? If so, feel free to post here and I'll see if I can help. 

Sincerely - Kevin-Bot

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annhannan well, if you are chatting with Concur Support I would guess it is a real person, but I cannot say for sure. 

What issues are you having? Maybe I can help. I am not a bot and my name isn't Susie. Give me a try. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
annhannan
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD  you are absolutely correct - Live chat provides a real person to communicate with😉
Susie is the name on the replies I received in regard to the concur support ticket responses I provided.  Each response/suggested solution from Susie was identical in nature, regardless of any additional information I provided, or new questions I asked.

Susie will forever be known by me as Susie-Bot.

Thanks for getting back with me.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annhannan are you still needing help or looking for information? If so, feel free to post here and I'll see if I can help. 

Sincerely - Kevin-Bot

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey