cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harnisha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur App keeps logging out. Have to use laptop authentication each time App is accessed

Hello-

I have been using the SAP Concur App at Amazon for probably 9 years with no issues. But, in the last two weeks I can not keep the app logged in. Concur App keeps logging out. Have to use laptop authentication each time App is accessed which is far from useful when need mobile access.

I have iPhone 11. I believe it started BEFORE the iOS 16 update, and still continues after the updating to 16.

Anyone else having this issue?

Super frustrating.

Thanks for any support you can provide.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harnisha I posted your issue internally to our mobile support team to see if they can offer any guidance. You have Face ID enabled on the app, correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harnisha

Yes, Face ID is enabled. I also have "keep me logged in" enabled.  And, I have deleted and then re-installed the App as well.  Still no luck on staying logged in (still have to to to Amazon Federate to complete log in each and every time I want to use the App).

Thanks,

andrew

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harnisha I was looking in the Help for the mobile app and the ability to Stay Signed in has been deprecated, so you shouldn't see that option. This might mean your app is not up to date. Have you checked your app version number? The ability to stay signed in was removed on version 9.86. The current app version is 9.105, well at least that is what my version says. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harnisha

Hi Kevin-

Thanks for working with me on this.

I also am running 9.105, the latest version per the iOS App store. It looks like this version came out 2 weeks ago, the same time this issue started.

The "Remember Me" feature is still present on the Sign In page of the App.

Thanks,

-Andrew