cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvita
Occasional Member - Level 3

Communication Preferences page malfunctioning (not saving changes)

The communication preferences page on this community site is not working correctly. https://community.concur.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:kudos

When I make changes and click Save, it removes all the new boxes I checked, and sometimes checks boxes that I did not select.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jvita thank you for bringing this up. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, could you provide screenshots for me please? I would need to have something to show to my colleague who can look into this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jvita

Screenshots attached. step 1, I did not have expense ticked. I ticked it and clicked save. Then, step 2, expense is ticked, but integrations is now unticked. This happens with various check boxes on the page.

Concur Community Step 2 preferences.pngConcur Community Step 1 preferences.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jvita I can try and save your preferences for you. You want Expense Products, Integrations and SAP Concur support, correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jvita I was able to get all three saved. I unchecked all, then selected the three and saved. I've posted it to the rest of our team to see if this is expected behavior or not. My opinion is that it shouldn't behave this way, but I'll let you know what I find out. 

Just a heads up that next week is our Fusion event, so I won't be on community much at all. I say this so you know it could be a week or so before getting an answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jvita

Thank you Kevin! I am at Fusion, so it's okay if the reply is delayed.