cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mass
Occasional Member - Level 3

Case dialogue

Hi Community

As an administrator I can raise support cases and cc colleagues so that they are aware of the updates and can contribute to the resolution.

Most often this will be our developers, when it is something beyond my technical knowledge.

This sparks a conversation between the developer (who responds by email) and the Concur consultant who replies on the case.

The issue I have is that although Concur can see the response emails from our developer, the comments are not being captured in the case dialogue, so it looks like a one sided conversation.

See example below.

Mass_1-1699438135582.png

Is there a way to capture the email responses so that the case contains the full dialogue?

Thanks

Mass

2 REPLIES 2
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Mass Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. We value your feedback. The conversation is captured. On the Concur end, it shows up as an email attachment.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mass
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks Lee-Anne

Is there any way I can have visibility as I need to manage the ticket or chase up a response? I  try to use my emails if the developer cc's me, but even then it I have to sequence all of the messages.