cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew56
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can I download receipts in bulk using a query in SAP Concur?

I have to download each receipt from each transaction as I go through more than 200 expense reports each month. Sometimes I have to work on this for several days.

Is it possible for me to automate this procedure? When I contacted their support team, the only thing they offered was an export of all of our receipt history (since we started using Concur). At my position, I can't be the only one who frequently needs to do this, can I?

1 Solution
Solution
JorgeK

Concur is not an internally created product; rather, SAP acquired it. As a result, the technological platforms are distinct and not accessible via SAP GUI. Concur does provide APIs, but an internal developer or IT professional could only use them if your company paid for access.

Concur does provide a service known as an Image Delivery Extract that would send extracted expense reports or invoices together with their associated receipt photos via your business's sFTP site. However, end users cannot use IDE or sFTP since they are managed by the firm administration. To my understanding, the procedure you're presently employing would be required for someone who wanted to download their own photographs.

It's probable that this isn't something that is done frequently because there is a question of a similar nature in the community that has no helpful replies. (https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Does-anyone-know-how-to-download-expense-receipts-via...)

I apologize for not being able to be of more assistance, but I do hope that the explanation is at least somewhat useful.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JorgeK

Concur is not an internally created product; rather, SAP acquired it. As a result, the technological platforms are distinct and not accessible via SAP GUI. Concur does provide APIs, but an internal developer or IT professional could only use them if your company paid for access.

Concur does provide a service known as an Image Delivery Extract that would send extracted expense reports or invoices together with their associated receipt photos via your business's sFTP site. However, end users cannot use IDE or sFTP since they are managed by the firm administration. To my understanding, the procedure you're presently employing would be required for someone who wanted to download their own photographs.

It's probable that this isn't something that is done frequently because there is a question of a similar nature in the community that has no helpful replies. (https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Does-anyone-know-how-to-download-expense-receipts-via...)

I apologize for not being able to be of more assistance, but I do hope that the explanation is at least somewhat useful.

Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3
andrew56

Thanks for the explanation and sharing the help resources.