cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vitamina
Occasional Member - Level 1

App

Hello everyone

Can anyone, please, send me a link to mobile app. I am new, cannot find myself. Please

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vitamina the SAP Concur mobile app can be found in the App store for iPhone and Google Play market for Android. Just do a search for SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vitamina

Thank you Kevin. Found, downloaded, but it doesn't let me in with this log in and password. Any advice, please

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vitamina this site you are on is the SAP Concur Community (community.concur.com) which is different from SAP Concur (www.concursolutions.com). You will need a profile for concursolutions.com. If you are new to your company, then I would speak with the person who helped you with your onboarding. They should be able to help. If they cannot for some reason, speak to your direct manager about checking to see if you have a profile or to get a request submitted to have one created.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vitamina

Thank you Kevin. My manager doesnt know how to get in, lol. And I have manage to get onboard myself to do my expenses, but got stuck. 

Thank you for your replies. 

Vitamina

Hi Kevin. 

Can you help me , please, I try to fill an expenses form, but cannot submit it. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vitamina are you using the mobile app to try and submit the report?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey