cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about NDC & Travelfusion

kellyharris
0 0 1,716

At SAP Concur, we understand the need to advance the decade-long modern retailing evolution to support customers who want to access New Distribution Capability (NDC) content channels through Concur Select Access. This feature has allowed travel managers to enable content from more than 100 airlines and hotels for the past 15 years. This is accomplished by updating your configuration settings in Concur Travel to leverage our integration with Travelfusion.

Concur Travel customers can reach out to their Concur Travel client executive or TMC for additional guidance in obtaining NDC content. You’ll find some helpful resource guides below.

NDC Travel Service Guide

Travelfusion Travel Service Guide

About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, coming from a travel background, working in E-Commerce Marketing at Hilton. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Global Solution Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!