cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Get Full Visibility into my Travel Bookings?

1 0 627

Business travel is changing, with more booking options now than ever before. As businesses and travelers become more intentional in their trip planning, capturing bookings made across multiple channels and being able to fulfill duty of care obligations have become more critical than ever. The reality is, outside bookings happen even in organizations with the tightest policies—and we know that you can't manage what you can't see.

Concur TripLink helps customers manage travel across a variety of booking channels by capturing itineraries and integrating them into their SAP Concur solution. These integrations provide broad visibility into spend and duty of care, allow access to negotiated rates on partner sites/apps, all while employees enjoy flexibility and ease of use.

Download this brochure to learn how Concur TripLink, including travel partner integrations and TripIt Pro, can give you a truer picture of the reality of your travel program, show insight into spend, and improve employee experience.
About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, coming from a travel background, working in E-Commerce Marketing at Hilton. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Solution Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!