cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Published on ‎May 23, 2023 02:03 PM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎Jun 1, 2023 11:43 AM

To stop receiving multiple emails from this event, hit the "Options" button at the top right of this event page and hit "unsubscribe" 

Have you heard? The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme is now available for you to enable for your SAP Concur solutions on the web. The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the SAP Concur mobile app is planned to be rolled out to all customers over a period of time starting June 5, 2023. 

Join us at 11am PT on Thursday, June 1 to ask your questions live on this thread and learn more from internal SAP Concur Product and Solution experts about what this change means and how you can optimize the switchover.

Haven’t heard about SAP Fiori with Horizon yet or want to learn more? Check out Fiori with Horizon in Admin Resources, or kick it off with our roadmap.

Not participated in one of our AMA’s before? Getting involved is simple. Ask your questions about SAP Fiori with Horizon at any time before June 1 by clicking “Reply” directly below, and you’ll have your question answered live in-thread on Thursday, June 1 at 11am PT. Or, sign in at our live set time to see the answers roll in.

RSVP your interest so you can add it to your calendar.

Reminder: YOU are the stars of this event. There is no audio/video event to sign into, just this thread where questions are asked by you, and answered by our SME's. So, ask your questions below at any time before or during the event time to get them answered! 

Featured Guests
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Labels (2)
Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 11:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Jun 1, 2023 12:00 PM PDT
159 Replies
Iddings
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do we join this event?  The only link I received takes me to the Events Hub.

KevinD
Community Manager

@Iddings hello there. The event is this thread. There isn't any audio or video. It is purely text based. If you have a question about Fiori with Horizon, post it here and one of our experts will answer your question. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Iddings

This should have been made clear in the event description and calendar invite....this type of forum is terribly unhelpful.

Unfortunately I skipped out of another meeting to join this "Meeting".  This was a waste of my time

Lbryant1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Totally agree. We don't have time to open 30+ emails and read the threads. 

mcnerney
Routine Member - Level 1

It is an AMA where you post here @Iddings 

Thanks!

LucindaSW

They are just answering questions in this thread. No video or audio.

scalliso
New Member - Level 2

I'm not finding this to be a very effective event.

Sorry to hear that, Scalliso. This is a forum-based AMA where you can ask your question to our SMEs directly. Post just as you did above to receive a response to them regarding any questions you may have about Fiori with Horizon. The most questions we get about Fiori with Horizon, the more impactful of an event it will be for all. 

Maymie
Occasional Member - Level 3

Me either. Very hard to be watching all the threads coming thru and your regular emails.

Lbryant1

This is awful...I have received about 30 emails, no way I will read them all. 

I don't need all these emails coming into my mailbox and it would have been better to have an online where questions are asked and answered.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
dyontz32

Totally agree!!!

Apologies. I understand your frustration and we will work to improve this for all future events.

To stop receiving multiple emails from this event, hit the "Options" button at the top right of this event page and hit "unsubscribe"Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 11.45.27 AM.png

AcctsPayable
New Member - Level 2

It says I am attending but I see nothing.  should there be a link I am missing?

Hello. There is no Audio/Visual component to this event. This is a forum-based AMA where you can ask your question to our SMEs directly. Post just as you did above to receive a response to them regarding any questions you may have about Fiori with Horizon. 

dxh798
Occasional Member - Level 3

I'm also finding the millions of emails not efficient. 

MitchellW
Community Manager

We will look into this for future events. Apologies, as we do note that it's not convenient or likely desired. 

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

I completely agree!  My inbox is being flooded with a ton of emails - frustrating.  I switched to not going to the event hoping they'd stop.  I don't want to unsubscribe as I do want to see relevant info around the topic.  There must be a better approach then this.  

KevinD
Community Manager

@Arntzie unsubscribing will not cut off your access to this event. You will still be able to come here and read all the questions and answers. It will just turn off notifications is all. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

Can someone at Concur please summarize the relevant info to this topic?  I do not have time to read all these emails or swift through string for the info.  I found your comment because you tagged me.