cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SAP Fiori with Horizon Visual Theme is Coming

SAP Concur is adopting the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme family for all SAP Concur products, on the SAP Concur mobile app and on the web.

By enabling this option, your organization will benefit from a refreshed, modern look and feel, improved consistency across solutions, and a more inclusive and accessible design for everyone. No change in functionality is expected, only a change in the look and feel of SAP Concur products.

The timeline for when these changes will be available is as follows:

• May 20, 2023: The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme is planned to be available on the web. Once available, SAP Concur administrators can enable the new visual theme for your organization.  
  • Starting June 5, 2023: The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the SAP Concur mobile app is planned to be rolled out to all customers over a period of time starting June 5, 2023.  
  • October 2, 2023: The SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme will become the default theme on the web for customers that have not made it so already. SAP Concur administrators will have the option to revert back to the legacy theme (Concur Gateway) if necessary.  
  • Early 2024: The legacy theme (Concur Gateway) will be retired, and all customers will use the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme. 

Visit SAP Concur Training Resource Center for Administrators  to access supporting resources, including: 

In addition, you can preview the SAP Fiori with Horizon visual theme on the web before enabling it. Click here for instructions

31 Comments
About This Author
kelseygordon01
I joined SAP Concur in 2021 after 12 years in the travel industry. As a member of the Global Customer Marketing team, my main focus is on delivering content and resources that empower customers to realize the full potential of their SAP Concur solutions. Beyond the office, I enjoy exploring the PNW, and as a Seattle native, I appreciate a good cup of coffee (especially on rainy days).