cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nokian_joe
Occasional Member - Level 1

"Remember Device" feature on web version

Hello. Our company has yet to implement SSO on concursolutions.com. Until that occurs, our users have to re-authenticate with MFA each time they log into the site. We have several users on our sales teams that require re-authenticating several times a day. 

Is there a plan to implement a "Remember Device" function on the website? 

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nokian_joe it is found under Authentication Admin.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nokian_joe I can't say forsure, but I feel like this doesn't have this option now as they want people to have the extra layer of security.  @KevinD  Do you have anything to add  here for this?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nokian_joe

@MelanieT Completely understand the extra layer of security but I believe the mobile app has a "Rememer Me" toggle. That particular function on the mobile app is what sparked our interest regarding the website. 

thanks so much for the reply!
Joe

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nokian_joe I believe you can change re-authentication time limits.

Are your users signing out each time they are done working in SAP Concur? If not, then the system must be timing out after a set amount of time. This amount of time can be changed to avoid being "kicked" out after a short amount of time.

Could you clarify why they are re-authenticating each time please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nokian_joe

@KevinD  thanks for the reply!

Our users will either "Log Off" or close the web browser once they've concluded a session. Our Admins, sometimes after 20 or 30 minutes (can be longer)  they will need to log back into Concur which asks to re-authenticate. 

Thanks!
Joe.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nokian_joe re-authenticating after signing out is pretty standard with any site that requires a username and password to sign in. I would just suggest to users to not sign out or close the browser if there is a chance they will need to access the system later that day.

I do know with Chrome it remembers my username and password so I at least do not need to enter it each time. So, this is also something your users could consider.

As for the time out issue, this can be adjusted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
nokian_joe

thanks!

@KevinD how can we change "re-authentication time limits."? I've searched through the "system settings" and did not find that particular setting. 

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?

thanks!

joe 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nokian_joe it is found under Authentication Admin.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey