cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skoga
Occasional Member - Level 2

"No Segments In This Itinerary"

Good afternoon,

I am having an issue within Concur where any time I try to change a flight, going into the itinerary gives me an error stating there are no segments in the itinerary. I thought maybe travelers were changing/canceling their own flights through the airline, but after reaching out to the travelers/checking through the airline myself,  I see no changes have been made to the trip.

I have tried using different computers (Windows and Mac), deleting my cookies/cache, signing out and back into Concur, restarting my computer...nothing seems to be helping.

Any tips for how I can get these trips canceled/changed?

5 REPLIES 5
joeberti
New Member - Level 1

I am having this same issue

JohnBevell
New Member - Level 1

This happened to me today for a trip in August to Australia. I had booked my flights a few weeks ago and wanted to add my hotel information today and pulled up my trip and nothing came up. Weird though, the app had my trip listed normally and I was able to add my hotel there which was then reflected on desktop as an icon. My guess is that something is down on Concur for some trips. I called my travel agent and everything is still in the system. I hope that this gets fixed because I like to use my 'trips' as a way to manage my trips. 

skoga

I definitely agree - my company very recently acquired the ability to edit/change trips online instead of calling and it has been WILDLY convenient! Calling the agency is typically at least a four-hour ordeal for me. Hopefully Concur is able to fix this problem soon!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@skoga calling your travel agency is probably the best option. They should be able to see your trip and make changes as needed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
skoga

Good to know I'm not the only one having these issues - is Concur aware of the issue? Is there a plan to fix it?

While I don't mind calling the agency, it is usually at least a four-hour phone call that ties up my phone line and it is seriously impacting my productivity.