cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spivey19
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to verify my email

Im new to concur, Im trying to verify my email and its not happening. PLEASE HELP?

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spivey19 could you elaborate on "It's not happening" please? Are you not receiving an email verification code? I'll need a little more details to provide you with assistance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Spivey19

No I’m not getting email verification. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Spivey19 we had a couple of other people have this issue. Have your IT department check to see if your email address was put on an Amazon Suppression list. We recently migrated to Amazon Web Services and found some people's email address was suppressed for some reason. Your IT team should be able to look and see.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mamtasethi

Hey Kevin

Can you please help me here? I need to do travel booking and I am getting error that my email is not verified. I cant see the verify icon as active button to click on. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mamtasethi could you take a screenshot for me please? Also, I did reply to your private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Mamtasethi

Capture.PNGError.PNG

attached error screen I get on final stage of booking and also attached screenshot of email section under my profile where I cant see verify button as an active icon

Thanks

Mamta

dlamott
New Member - Level 2

Have you ever gotten an answer for this issue? I have the exact problem. Been digging for over an hour to get verified email with no luck.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dlamott I just sent you a PM with your Admin contact. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator