cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mndoang
New Member - Level 1

family travel

I'm currently part of an Short Term Assignment and was told i could book a flight for my sister or I can go back home during my STA. How do i go about flying my sister in?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mndoang the only way you can book travel for your sister is if your company turns on the guest booking option on your profile. Otherwise all travel that you book in Concur, will be for you. Reach out to your company's travel administrator for this permission. The alternative is to get approval from your direct manager to book the flight outside of Concur and submit that airfare as an out of pocket expense. I don't think the airfare prices you see on the airline websites will differ from what you see in Concur. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
subbunit84
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, with respect to same subject, there are cases where we have good corporate/discounted rates where employee wants to use it for personal travel purposes. Both airline and hotel. Is there any roadmap for family in future other than guest booking 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@subbunit84 not that I have heard of as the intention of Concur Travel initially, was for business travel. However, if you have corporate discounts, couldn't your employees just call your travel agency and book their personal travel directly with them so they could still receive the discount?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.