cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VikkiW
Occasional Member - Level 1

default vehicle

Hi, i have a personal car set up in my profile, and it's the only vehicle on my profile. But my expenses default to bicycle, meaning I have to change every single journey from bicycle to personal car before submitting. How can I change the default vehicle to my personal car? I feel like I've looked in every setting! Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VikkiW I looked at your profile and I see the Bicycles expenses were done on the mobile app, is that correct? Can you walk me through how you are creating these expenses on the mobile app? Is there a reason you aren't using SAP Concur for the web for these expenses? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
VikkiW

Hi i mainly use the tracker for my journeys as I'm an ambulatory vet. It seems to create them as bike mileage automatically? Then i have to manually change each one to personal car. Once uploaded i check and submit them on the Web

VikkiW

Hi, have you got any further with this? thanks

rmccloy
New Member - Level 1

This is driving me up the wall as well. I'm also an ambulatory vet spending hours of my life clicking to change every journey from bike to van. I never cycle at work.