cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gargnitin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Your flight is confirmed, but a seat was not successfully reserved.

What does "Your flight is confirmed, but a seat was not successfully reserved." mean? Does it mean that I could be denied a seat on the flight? Does this mean that the flight has been overbooked?

1 Solution
Solution
gargnitin

@KevinD I contacted my travel agent, and they told me that the tickets hadn't booked because of missing passport information. I provided them that and they booked the tickets and now the error message isn't there anymore.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gargnitin when you view the trip in Concur Travel, does it say still say Confirmed or does it now say Ticketed? If ticketed, you should be all good. You probably would need to go to the vendor directly to pick a seat though. 

If you trip still says Confirmed, I would suggest contacting your company's travel agency as they will be the ones to process the trip and get it ticketed. They likely would also be able to help with picking a seat.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
gargnitin

@KevinD I contacted my travel agent, and they told me that the tickets hadn't booked because of missing passport information. I provided them that and they booked the tickets and now the error message isn't there anymore.