cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBH1305
Occasional Member - Level 1

When should you remove approved travel requests from travel mange requests page?

Housekeeping questions....When should you remove approved travel requests from travel mange requests page?   They don't seem to go away on their own.   

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@CBH1305 In order to understand which page you are referring to, can you please take a screenshot so we can see what you are referring to?  Thank you.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CBH1305
Occasional Member - Level 1

@TriciaW 

CBH1305_0-1721307769797.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CBH1305 I'm doing some tests and I tried assigning the request to a report and submitting that report, but they still seem to remain in my list. The only way I think your list will show blank is if you you use the View option on the right side of the Manage Requests page and select Active Requests. If you don't have any that are active, your screen should be blank.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.