cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rw3337
Occasional Member - Level 1

2-segment multi-city trip

When I try to book a multi-segment trip, the search shows up with 3 segments by default.  I only need 2 segments because travel between some locations will be handled by others.  Unfortunately I can't seem to remove a segment.  Others on my team have only 2 segments and they have an option to remove a segment if a 3rd is added.  I've tried using different web browsers but the same behavior occurs which makes me think there's a setting on my profile.  How can this be resolved?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rw3337 try deleting ORD from that field, then doing your search. See if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@rw3337 Hello.  It sounds like you need to make an open-jaw booking where you travel to one city and out of another.  You would do this by booking from the Multi-City tab.  Then fill in your from and to cities, date of travel and any other options for that arrival city.  Next you will fill out the From and To with your new departure and arrival city.  The From will automatically populate your previous Arrival city so you will have to override that.

TriciaW_0-1721256513079.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rw3337

That seems nice, but either I'm missing something, or it doesn't work.  In the attached picture you can see that I'm leaving from Chicago and flying into Denver.  Then I want to leave from Colorado Springs and fly back to Chicago.  So far - so good.  But I don't need a 3rd segment and I can't remove the one that's automatically there.  How do I remove that last segment of the search?

rw3337_2-1721257019827.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rw3337 try deleting ORD from that field, then doing your search. See if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
rw3337

@KevinD - Yes, that does seem to work.  I thought that I had tried that previously - but either I didn't or something changed.  I'd lean towards user error.  Thanks for your suggestions!

rw3337

@TriciaW - FYI when I tried to tag you in the original reply, it said there was an issue with the HTML code... so I'll try again.