aletellier
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to create a Travel Request

aletellier_0-1646665928327.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aletellier Hello there. I know this will sound nitpicky, but do you mean a travel booking? A Travel Request is different from booking the actual trip. From your screenshot, I do not see the option for Request which should be right next to Travel at the top of your SAP Concur screen. 

If you do mean a travel booking, is the issue still happening?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aletellier

Hello: I mean booking a travel. Submitting for hotel booking $ is what I am trying to do. I am able to log all the information - dates and city - and after it starts searching it gets me this error message about my profile. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aletellier your profile looks complete. Did you try calling your Travel Agency? They might be able to provide an explanation. If not, they can at least get your reservation completed for you.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aletellier

How can I determine who is my Travel Agency contact? I have not booked since early 2020 and never dealt with my agent directly. Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aletellier When you log in to SAP Concur, do you see a Company Notes section on the home screen? If so, that is usually where companies post contact information for their travel agency. Give that a look and let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Zizou
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD, basically i am facing same issue and receiving same error message even though i created my profile and updated all necessary information, i am not able to data from the tool.

regards, Zouhair 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zizou I recommend reaching out to your travel management company and see if they can help. At a minimum, they can get your reservations booked.

Thank you,
Kevin