Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel approved

Hi everyone 

I need help for you.

I am new to travel management at Concur. Here is my case: a trip was requested and approved. However, the manager did not receive any notifications (not even by email, nor is there any pending approval for).

Can you help me.

Thnaks and best regards

2 Solutions
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Pablo 

I would check first if the emails goes into junk than if it was empty, I found this that might be interesting for you to share  with your manager for verifying set of of email notifications if it wasn't already done. 

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/help/en-us/release/expemp_professional_nextgen/c4...

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Are other people receiving Concur travel approvals via email? If not, you may need to have your IT department add the emails from Concur to the safe email list. If it just this person, I would suggest checking his profile to make sure his email is correct (also have him check his Span/Junk folder). And sometimes, it does help if the verify their email within their profile.

Also, it could be something not quite right with the travel approval flow/rules. I would double check those or work with your TMC to check the settings.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Pablo 

I would check first if the emails goes into junk than if it was empty, I found this that might be interesting for you to share  with your manager for verifying set of of email notifications if it wasn't already done. 

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/help/en-us/release/expemp_professional_nextgen/c4...

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Are other people receiving Concur travel approvals via email? If not, you may need to have your IT department add the emails from Concur to the safe email list. If it just this person, I would suggest checking his profile to make sure his email is correct (also have him check his Span/Junk folder). And sometimes, it does help if the verify their email within their profile.

Also, it could be something not quite right with the travel approval flow/rules. I would double check those or work with your TMC to check the settings.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Alessandro and Jessica, bouth comments has helped me to anderstand the situation. 

In this case was customizing about notification to emails.

Best regards!!!

🙂