cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gayathrib
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ticket not issued

After finalizing the flights/itirenary the system showed tickets not booked ? Its a weekend but I was still able to get through, and the agent has set it for ticketing.. Has anyone experienced this issue where itirenary was confirmed

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
gayathrib

@KevinD your thoughts ? I am able to go all the way to finalize the itinerary for the air travel. I need this answered QUITE URGENTLY as I need to finalize my office trip today and then outside of Concur have to immediately finalize family travel in the same flights. Thanks 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gayathrib Without seeing what you saw at the end of the booking, it is difficult for me to provide any feedback. My recommendation to anyone unable to book a trip or has an issue or question about whether the trip was booked or not, is to call your company's travel agency, especially if it is urgent. 

When you viewed the itinerary, what was the status? The following statuses should appear after a booking:

Sending to Agency

Confirmed

Ticketed

The time frame for the trip to show Ticketed depends on how many other bookings were in the Travel Agency queue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
teriadams

Hello KevinD,

You mention the following itinerary statuses:

• Sending to Agency
  • Confirmed
  • Ticketed

Is there a completed list of statuses? Where they appear in the itinerary process? Definitions for each?    For example we see Withdrawn does this mean cancelled or is there a Cancelled status as well?