cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GTL001
Occasional Member - Level 1

Make Boss' Outlook Appointment NOT Private or Unlink Concur & Outlook

Whenever I set travel arrangements for the boss, Concur automatically creates appointments on his calendar. The problem is they are created as "Private Appointments" that I can not see or change. Either I need the appointments to NOT be private or I need Concur to not make ANY appointments at all. 

Thank you for reading. Questions are welcome.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTL001 I did a little looking and I found this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/automatically-add-events-from-your-email-to-your-calendar...

I hope it helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GTL001
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, KevinD. I, honestly, had not considered that Outlook was the "issue". The article is good, but it doesn't quite match what I see on my screen. This is probably because our IT Admin is controlling some features. It's going to take me a day to try a few things. I will let you know tomorrow.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTL001 I didn't realize it was an Outlook issue either. 🙂 I wish I could be more help, but I'm on a MAC and those settings are not even available. Well, I should say I haven't been able to find those settings. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KatuK
New Member - Level 1

Hello GTL001, can you please share if you have fixed the issue and how? We are currently experiencing the same with private outlook meetings. Thank you!!!