cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Ticket Status on Request Not Approved on Time

Would like help understanding how the system will handle the Trip Ticket status if the Request is not approved before the ticketing deadline.  So for example, if i create a trip today with a flight for Monday but the ticket deadline is Friday at 5, but the Request Approver does not approve the Request until Saturday night after the Friday deadline, what happens to that ticket?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tstagliano Hello Thomas!  If the Request is not approved in time, the ticket will be canceled.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

@MelanieT   So the traveler will receive a notification that the trip was cancelled when the deadline it met but what is the experience when the request is approved days after the ticket was cancelled?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Once the ticket is canceled so is the requests, so there would nothing to approve at that time.

The employee would need to submit a new travel request.