cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

TSA Precheck Not Populating on Tickets

I have an employee who has booked Airfare on Southwest and American Airlines, has TSA Precheck but the Precheck is not populating on their ticket in Concur. 

This employee has their American Airlines reward information, Southwest rewards, and TSA information in their profile. 

When they booked 2 tips, the name lists Firstname.middlename. So on the ticket it does not pull up the TSA precheck because the names do not match.

The travel agency (Travel Inc who is a major TMC) says have the Concur admin remove the middle name.

The employee says no because they have their middle name on their precheck details.

Please Concur what do we do next? If the user has their info loaded and Concur is not generating the ticket correctly this is causing us to lose confidence in our employees booking in Concur Travel. They would rather just book direct. 

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@acmorgan12 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. In order for TSA Precheck to appear on a boarding pass, the name in the system needs to match exactly the name on all forms of identification (including the TSA Precheck) and in all airline membership profile. If there is any mismatch in the exact name (including middle initial) - TSA Precheck may not appear on the boarding pass. This is not something that is controlled by SAP Concur. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @leedau I understand the importance of the profile needing to match. His information is a 100% match to his documentation and what is in Concur. If everything is a match why is it not working? Our TMC is investigating. 

Concur sells that its 'easy' to add this info and I agree that it is. However, when the information is there but not working that is the issue that we have.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acmorgan12 I know that is quite frustrating. I looked up our Knowledge Base article about this topic and I found that if all the information is correct both on the user's Concur profile and their FF profiles, they can call TSA at: (866) 289-9673. They might be able to provide some details on why the number isn't being added.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.