cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfranca
Occasional Member - Level 1

Round trip booked one segment at a time

I have used Concur for many years. One of the best features was teh ability to book a multi segment round trip , builkding one segment at time, picking the proper times for conections. This is aboslutelly important when you have to go through inmigration and customs, assuring that you have proper time and avoiding missing connections. Somehow, after recent changes from one travel agency to another this feature disapeared and only round trip and one way booking is available. Is this a set up by teh travel agency ?  THis is particularly bad because the only way to book segment by segment is than offline through teh travel agency which has additional charges and is extremelly inneficient. Please let me know. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mfranca I would definitely contact the travel agency to see if they can provide an explanation. It seems odd the option would be removed without any notice. 

Also, you can call the travel agency to do a multi-city booking. They can probably do it more easily and have it all combined into one itinerary. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mfranca So, I was curious to see if some announcement had been put in the Company Notes section. When I accessed your site, I saw the following screenshot. So, the feature isn't completely off for your company. I wonder if a change was made to the Travel Class you are assigned. 

KevinD_0-1662140115963.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.