cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DamianB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rental location showing but no cars...

Hello,

When I search for cars, the location I prefer to use comes up, but never has any cars.  I think it's only worked two or three times ever.  I now check to see if it will work in concur and if not, I contact the Enterprise location directly and they set up my reservation that way.  I've told them about this and they've tried to find a solution at the store level, but much like myself, they are limited by those above them caring to figure out a solution.

Damian

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DamianB have you tried contacting your company's travel agency to see if they might be able to tell you why this happening? Look in the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page. Usually the travel agency contact details are there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DamianB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin, thank you for the suggestion.  I snipped a pic of the result I always get in Concur and sent it to them.  I'm curious about why it would be the travel agency that would fix this versus Concur/Enterprise?  What does the travel agency have to do with it?  Maybe you can explain this logic to me?