cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmoore2
Occasional Member - Level 1

People Track Alert

We received an email from "PTA-Alert@travelinc.com" with an Alert message for a flight cancellation. The subject of the email was "People Track Assist :: ATTENTION "email address" (1 Affected Travelers) ::".

I am just trying to figure out the source of this email. I just wanted to verify if this is an email that happens because of a setting in concur or if I need to email Travel Incorporated or check their forums to see why we are receiving this email.

Any information on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Henry

1 Solution
Solution
hmoore2

I was able to find the solution. The People Track Alert is from travelinc and there is no setting within concur to change this. I had to contact Travelinc support via clientservices@travelinc.com. The alerts basically go to primary contact for travelinc and can be changed by emailing the support team.

🙂

Henry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Beshoy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello hmoore2,

Thanks for posting on our community. We look forward to hear what other members might have to say about these emails. 

Thanks, 

Beshoy 

Best,
Beshoy Maoud
SAP Concur - Site Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
hmoore2

I was able to find the solution. The People Track Alert is from travelinc and there is no setting within concur to change this. I had to contact Travelinc support via clientservices@travelinc.com. The alerts basically go to primary contact for travelinc and can be changed by emailing the support team.

🙂

Henry