cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsilva
Occasional Member - Level 1

No Segments In This Itinerary after canceling hotel

I had to cancel a hotel booking and add a new booking for a different hotel. It confirmed that it went through. But now when I click on the "upcoming trips" link, it shows an empty page that says No Segments In This Itinerary. 

I did have our agent cancel one of the hotels but I still can't access my upcoming trip.

3 REPLIES 3
vsilva

To clarify, it showed both hotels on Concur iPhone app. I showed a blank screen on the "upcoming trips" page with only the text "No Segments In This Itinerary".

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vsilva was the travel agency not able to assist you? They should be able to make sure you have a reservation and make changes to it if need be. Most likely if you were to contact Concur Support, they will refer you back to your travel agency.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vsilva

I've reached out to my agent, and any other resources possible. I can't find a support number for Concur. I believe the issue is probably due to there existing two hotels for the same date range. However, both hotels are showing on the iPhone app. Please help. I can't get into the trip to make any other booking changes.