cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmtravel
New Member - Level 1

No Longer Receiving Ticketed Itinerary Emails

Up until a few weeks ago, every time we booked travel on our Concur account we would receive a ticketed itinerary email with a PDF itinerary attachment. We can't figure out why we have stopped receiving these emails – they don't go to spam or junk folders. The email address has not changed. Any insight to this would be great, thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @mmtravel!  Thanks for reaching out to SAP Concur Community!  I'm not sure if you have the specific permissions for this, but here are some was to find out.  

MelanieT_0-1695152541444.png

MelanieT_1-1695152548083.pngMelanieT_2-1695152556464.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sakimbal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, I have this same issue - a couple of weeks ago I stopped receiving the PDF itinerary upon booking travel for my executives. I made no changes on my side; Amex Global Business Travel confirmed that they made no changes on their side, so the change happened on SAP Concur side. Per your screenshots above I checked to be sure that my email notification box is checked. It is. Can you please let me know what changed? and if there's a way to reset so PDF files are sent? It is an issue because I need the PDF files to submit with expense reports. I appreciate your help. Thanks. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sakimbal I have someone looking into something for me. Do you have the date on which you booked a trip and should have received an email confirmation? We need a date to search on from our end.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sakimbal

Hi Kevin, sure - thank you. I booked a trip on October 18th, another on October 19th. Am about to book more travel today so will come back to you if that one either works or doesn't. 😉

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sakimbal my contact looked up the bookings. I need to have you clarify though:

1. Were these bookings for you or someone else?

2. Did you book directly in Concur Travel or some other way?

I'm asking because according to our database, there aren't bookings under your name for the 18th and 19th. There was a booking done under your name on October 11, but that was an offline booking. Also, we see that you booked for someone else on October 11.

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sakimbal

Hi KevinD - I appreciate your quick response and am sorry for my long delayed one. 

1. Bookings I made on behalf of my managers

2. In some cases, I booked online through Concur; in others called Amex GBT. 

Shortly after you responded, the issue seemed to resolve itself ... at least for a couple of weeks. I was then out on vacation over the holiday and it has started again. Instead of receiving a PDF attachment of the itinerary, I receive a jpg file that I cannot open. 

Now I have an additional/separate issue that I'm not sure how to solve. My manager was told by American Express to request a "repost" in Concur. He has a $27 charge that we believe is a charge from airline booking back in November. It doesn't appear in Concur, but it's the only expense that hasn't cleared. Payment is now due and he wants it resolved ASAP. Please let me know how to proceed on all counts. 

Thank you for your support.