cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lvanders
Occasional Member - Level 1

Name change/TSA reject

How do I change my first name in the Concur tool? 

I go by my middle name for work purposes and usually when I travel, it's no issue since my middle name is on my driver's license. However, the last trip I went on, I nearly missed my flight because TSA said since my middle name was on the ticket, they couldn't let me through the gate. I really need to fix this before my next trip. 

Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @Lvanders!

How does your name appear in the Personal Information section of your Profile Settings in Concur?

1. Sign into Concur.
  2. From the Profile drop-down menu in the upper right, select Profile Settings.
  3. Select the Personal Information hyperlink.

I have seen instances where - even though it's correct there - information is being fed from some other database and you'll have to create a support ticket to have it corrected.

Let me know what you find out.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lvanders
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Jody. I didn't realize I could do that. Thank you so much. I also changed it on the Amexgbt site that books our travel, so hoping that my name is correct on my tickets when I get them. Thank you so very much for your help!