cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irdi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lodge Card and Low Cost Carriers

Hi to All,

Working on an implementation where form of payment is lodge card.

I was told that TMC will not have any involvement on this one, it will all directly issued and invoiced via Travelfusion, which is triggering several questions on my mind.

1) is it possible to book low cost carriers this way with lodge card? aren´t the airlines requesting CVV's codes to users?

2) if it is a lodge card and there is a lodge feed, all expenses should follow under a specific profile, however I was told in this case invoices will be sent to traveler´s email addresses and integrated into their profiles, which doesn't make sense in this case.

3) if there is no involvement of the travel agency, how it works duty of care? I know Concur has this service but does anyone has experienced how it works without the background of the travel agency? Do we get any alerts?

If someone´s available to share the experience on this, I´ll be highly appreciated Thanks, BR

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@irdi a good person to reach out to here on Community that I know uses Lodge Cards and TravelFusion is @NTS. They should be able to help answer your questions. You can use the private messaging here on Community to send them a message. Just click their username, then the Message. button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @irdi and @KevinD 

I don't know if I can provide enough help as in our case we use lodge card specifically for travelfusion bookings, but that lodge card is issued by our TMC .

In response to the questions:

1. Lodge cards can be used for travelfusion bookings and usually LCC requires the CVV.
  2. If you need more info for your scenario and feed integration check this (https://help.sap.com/docs/CONCUR_EXPENSE/689cb9a7c11e40a1938a4181378c852e/c446a08b51c310159bafdd85b6...
  3. Duty care is under your charge, you can check International SOS or similar companies for this.

Regards